IBM Kenexa LMS
Full-featured, configurable, enterprise-grade Social LMS that integrates social networking, collaboration, knowledge sharing capabilities as well as interactive elements that allow users to rate learning content and share their experiences. The Social LMS also contains learning management functionality to administrate, document, track, report and deliver content and courses in support of classroom, online, mobile and social learning. SaaS offering.
Learner Management Highlights:
- Take the cost out of implementation and maintenance. No programming necessary with Kenexa LMS. Users rapidly configure administration and learning environments with GUI-based tools.
- Achieve fast time-to-value. Kenexa LMS deploys in just a few short days – not weeks or months like most other systems. Typically, our LMS customers are delivering training in less than a week
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of administrators and learners.
Intuitive, personalized administrator and learner dashboards minimize the time required to connect learners with the right course and content.
- Increase user acceptance to improve learning and decrease drop-out rates. Personalized education plans and self-monitoring keep learners focused so that learning time is devoted to study, review and proficiency testing, not hunting around for relevant information
- Choose the implementation that suits your budget and resources. Reap the benefits of lower cost training administration with a choice of a SaaS solution or on-premise deployment.
Social Networking, Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing Highlights:
- Have learners interact with experts, while the system intelligently routes questions to the best suited individuals.
- Use private messaging for coaching and mentoring.
- Collaborative learning, communities, and social tagging enable learners to engage and share ideas like in a physical classroom setting, with the added advantage of the content being tracked and stored in a vetted, online environment.
- Workspaces empower learners and instructors to pull together a virtual team to collaborate on a curriculum, course, project, or other learning activity.
- Leverage your organization’s organically created knowledge bank to answer ongoing questions.
- Gauge contributor value with built-in rating system on documents and posts.
- Keep abreast of community news and trends through email subscriptions or RSS (Real Simple Syndication).
- Flexible configuration tools provide templates that automatically establish look and feel, an interface to set up user privileges, navigation, theme, multi-language delivery and reporting.
- Batch importing quickly populates the central repository with existing courses, data, user, organization, skill and job profiles.
- The administrator's dashboard streamlines training administration including user management, scheduling, pre-requisites and automatic course enrollment.
- Integration with Outlook Calendar synchronizes training with each learner’s appointments while multi-channel delivery on the Web, on the desktop or in a classroom increases learning mobility.
- A drill-down interface for built-in analytics and reports makes it easy to measure individual learner success, review test scores, determine proficiency, and identify learning gaps, as well as review content utilization, compliance and certifications.
- Provides support for industry standards including ADA Section 508 Compliance level 1, SCORM 1.2, and SCORM 2004 content.
- Full-featured, configurable learning management system to administrate, document, track, report, and deliver learning in support of classroom, online, and mobile learning.
- Kenexa LMS provides organizations capabilities that:
- For the student, enable simple search of courses, easy enrollment and progress tracking for formal, social or mobile learning as well as creation and monitoring of personal education plans, skills and competencies
- For the manager, enable automated enrollment and progress monitoring
- For the administrator, enable organization and management of e-learning, mobile and instructor-led content and readily customize the interface by enabling only the features that are needed and, using a GUI configuration capability, completely rebrand the site
- Automate notifications for assigned courses, approval requirements, changes in class rosters and more
- Include a reporting engine with comprehensive out-of-the-box reports for all roles, as well as custom reporting, robust survey and feedback capabilities
- The ease-of-use of the system reduces end-user support requirements and enables administrative functions to be broadly shared
- Offered as SaaS
View Learning & Training Resources