Kenexa offers a variety of product training courses to help customers create innovative learning content and to take advantage of product functionality for efficient business results. We provide a full line of roles-based, hands-on, and results-oriented training in the following formats:
- Instructor-led workshops at your location or ours. Kenexa provides the most qualified, focused, hands-on training available for our products.
- Online learning available for all development products provides an option one or more developers to experience product training at their own pace.
- Virtual online training for all development products provides another option for reaching a dispersed developer community by an Kenexa trainer / consultant
- Public courses offered on a regularly scheduled basis. Arrangements may also be made for the delivery of these classes on your site.
- Advanced topics provided through consulting and mentoring onsite or virtual. If you are new to our products or you wish to advance your skills in certain areas, Kenexa provides training and mentoring for advanced topics which will help to ensure effective and efficient use by you or your organization.
- Train-the-Trainer and Developer Certification programs provide your organization additional options for both reaching your developer audience and providing focused training.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.