Social media is here to stay. It’s not a matter of whether businesses should use it; it's a matter of how to best leverage it to drive business, reduce costs, and increase responsiveness.
Participate, Kenexa's Social Business Software, integrates social networking, collaboration, and knowledge sharing technologies in a secure managed environment that makes social media work for your enterprise.
With Participate, you can break down geographic, organizational and time barriers that keep employees, customers and partners from the invaluable collective intelligence of your organization, empowering participants to connect, interact and share their ideas and insights to dramatically improve how you sell, support, deploy and service your products.
- Participate, Kenexa's Social Business Software, integrates social networking, collaboration, and knowledge sharing technologies
- Participate provides organizations community-based capabilities that:
- Include workspaces, discovery and networking between members, blogs, micro blogging, wikis, and an intuitive web-based interface to publish FAQs and contribute to communities
- Integrate with Microsoft Office for contribution of desktop content
- Automate management and capturing of question and answer exchanges for organic growth of the knowledge base over time
- Include a unique expert location mechanism
- Enable quick access from anywhere through a mobile interface
- To fit people’s existing workflow, email is used to send subscription digests, immediate notifications of people, groups, or conversations they are following, tasks assigned through workspaces, and questions to experts who are able to reply to the question via email as well
- The system provides granular security and access control, GUI configuration, configurable workflow, crawlers for websites, file systems and RSS, and integration with systems such as SharePoint, MS Office Communication Server and CRM
- Available SaaS